1. Visit the Leif Erikson Statue near Charlesgate East and read up on its silly history
2. Take a Fenway Park Tour or Catch a Red Sox Game
3. Listen to Music at Berklee, the Boston Pops or Symphony, the Boston Conservatory, or anywhere on Landsdowne Street like the House of Blues, or a concert at Fenway Park
4. Explore the Museum of Fine Arts and Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum
5. Bike, Jog, or Walk the Emerald Necklace, and visit the Kelleher Rose Garden
6. Restaurant Hop around Restaurant Row (Petersborough Street) and try creative soft serve mix-ins afterwards at Hidyan Cafe. Or explore the amazing restaurants on a walking & historical Food Tour!
7. Try a Cooking Class at Mei Mei Kitchen
8. Go Bowling at Jillian's or Lucky Strike
9. Take an electronic scooter all the way around Brookline
10. People-watch: grab a seat at Citizens, Cask N' Flagon, Baseball Tavern, the Verb Hotel patio, and enjoy city life.
Our Fenway Food Tour runs every Saturday at 10am, except 1pm home games. We can't wait to host you. Book today via offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com. For more ideas, the website TheFenway.com also has some wonderful activities listed.