We are lucky that Boston is the best sports town! The talent here is so incredible, and the passion of the fans is equally unrivaled. Do we love the Celtics? Yes! Do we love that Marcus Smart loves Boston? Yes! Do we cherish the Red Sox? Yes! In fact, we are offering a brand new Fenway Food Tour this spring, and we'll be telling stories about the Red Sox and epic Boston sports while eating the best food in town.
Here are our favorite Boston Sports Bars:
1. John Harvard's (Harvard Square): Did you know John Harvard brewed beer? A stone's throw away from the new Harvard Student Center, this underground hideaway has great acoustics and a fun vibe.
2. Olde Magoun Saloon (Medford): This cozy spot serves up delicious eats like short rib poutine and spinach artichoke dip -- you might just become a regular!
3. Bleacher Bar (Fenway): Want a window into Fenway Park? We're excited to visit them on the Fenway Food Tour. Try their delicious eats from chili to sandwiches!
4. The Fours (West End): And speaking of yummy chili! You may leave here with a Boston accent, but this spot an amazing place to be on game days.
5. Thirsty Scholar Pub (Inman Square): Full disclosure, we mostly come here for the Trivia, but their beer selection is top in this collegiate neighborhood hang.
6. Elm Street Taproom (Davis Square): You may get whiplash from all of the monitors, but this neighborhood spot is fast on its way to a loyal following.
7. Baseball Tavern (Fenway): In the shadow of Fenway Park, this neighborhood favorite has delicious wings and a rockin' roof deck -- enjoy the game and the vibes.
8. Christopher's (Porter Square): Convenient and reliable, Christopher's is a great place to watch the game without any of the downtown craziness - there's often parking across the street in the Porter Square lot.
9. King's (Back Bay): We love parking in the lot next door, and are always happy to enjoy King's -- from large-ball bowling to karaoke night, the spirit here is always high!
10. 730 Tavern (Central Square): One of our favorite things is controlling the music on their digital DJ system; it's a comfortable place to relax and watch the game.
Did we miss any bars? Email us!
Our Food Tours and Chocolate Tours are a lot of fun and run year-round. Check our Tour Calendar and book a fun walking adventure today!